Monday, July 6, 2015

THe After Light Saga by Cameo Renae is by far the best series I've read this year.
I'm typically scared of anything with zombies or zombie like figures but after being able to see the mini movie that was done of the series in utopYA this year I had to read it.

I knew that his was a Dystopian book and that ARV-3 was a serum of sorts but I had no idea what to expect other than that. As I started reading this series I could not put it down. I was invested in the lives of the survivors of this one hive in particular. 13 long years they waited in their hives. They waited till they were given the all clear to go topside. They knew that the earth would be pretty much a wasteland with all the radiation damage and 13 years of being uninhabited but what no one expected was for there to be survivors of the devastation. THe people left to survive on their own we're given this  serum to help them bare the radiation. What happened though was a change in their DNA causing them so have some of their human brain capability but changed them into monsters dead set on killing everyone who left them to suffer through the unimaginable torture of the radiation explosions.
The detail of these creatures n the book is frightening. You can't help but feel some sympathy for these mutants. They are no longer people who you can reason with but you can almost sympothize with them, the reasons for them being the way they are. There is one hing that totally trips all that though. They are canibals. Hey eat humans and each other without a thought. Another plus for them is their bite is deadly. One tiny nibble and you become just like them. Sounds horrible right? Oh it gets way better I promise.
This series was totally worth the chance I took on it. I'm so glad I did. The only problem I have is having to wait for the next one to come out in the winter. Summer just started and so yeah, too long to wait.

Grab ARV-3 now and start on your adventure along with Abi, Finn and the rest of their hive. You will  totally enjoy it.

http://www.amazon.com/ARV-3-After-Light-Saga-Book-ebook/dp/B00GWTXJH4/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment