Saturday, August 16, 2014

So I decided today what the heck, I'm going to try and start a blog and guess what? That's just what I'm doing.. It might not be the best blog in the world and I might not have many followers but his is my special place to go when I have some awesome news to share or a new book that needs love. I was always afraid to start a blog because I see how much work is needed to put into them and honestly I was a bit afraid that it might stress me out more than I already am and I don't need anymore stress. I'm sure you know what that's like.  I want his to be fun. I want to share my love and enjoyment of every book I read. If you love it or not let me know. That's ok too. This is going to be a share all tell all kind of thing.  Let's have some fun and please, if I get it wrong I'm sorry. New fish here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment