Saturday, August 23, 2014

When Night Falls by +Airicka Phoenix

Ok so I didn't realize this was a bit of a scary book. I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to scary but I stuck it out and braved my way through. I am so glad I did. This was an amazing book. Seriously edge of my seat, wet my pants fan-freaking tastic. Yes, there were scary un-dead things walking around trying to kill everyone but hey! it can't all be roses and sunshine right?

This book was set way in the future. Earth was destroyed and a ship of about 7 thousand people were the last survivors. Forced to roam the universe in a ship meant to only be gone a few months, now going on years, they are forced to live with the barest of necessities. Gone was the high society and middle class. Everyone was now an equal and everyone was desperate to find a place to land and make a new home.

I fell in love with this story right away. It was full of suspense, action, and so much loss. It was heart breaking at times and other times just made me blush. How these people found love in a horrible situation and other times it was just so hot. *fans herself..

Ok, I love all things Airicka Phoenix and she amazed me even more with this crazy world she built. She created hope in her characters when there seemed to be none. She made me want them all to find it too. You will be thrown in to every page and swept away in each of their lives just like I was. Wow! Just Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment